The following State-of-the-Art podiatry treatments are available to diagnose and treat most foot and ankle pathology.
Joint Commission Accredited SurgiCare Center
- Offering sedation based surgery
- Safer, less time consuming, more personal care
- Far less expensive compared to hospitals
- Less chance of infection
Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Care Program
- Extensive patient education
- Aggressive wound management including “total contact casting” (The “Gold Standard” for wound healing)
- High quality diabetic shoe program
PADnet Vascular Testing System
- Non-invasive screening for peripheral arterial disease. BioMedix’s PADnet Lab system is a non-invasive technology for detecting Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) and, therefore improving the chances of survival and quality of life for patients suffering from this condition. www.padnet.com
MLS Laser Therapy
- MLS Laser Therapy uses specific wavelengths of light that have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on tissues that are exposed to the laser. Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology.
- Learn More
Cutera Genesisplus Laser System
- The finest laser system available for the management of fungal nail disease. Also can be used for scar management and treatment of warts.
Digital X-Ray System
- Faster processing with higher resolution
Diagnostic Podiatry Ultra Sound
- Real-time evaluation of various pathologies
- Precision injections
- click here for more information
Plasma Rich Platelet Treatment (PRP)
State of Art Blood Graft- Patients own blood is drawn, then processed and injected back into the injured area to accelerate healing of tendon and ligament injuries.
The physiology behind PRP is that by using this aggregate or concentration of platelets, we are enhancing the body’s healing response. Platelet concentrate is obtained by the process of spinning down the patient’s own blood and collecting the buffy coat which contains the concentrated platelets and white blood cells.
Within the platelets are growth factors, and these growth factors are what the body uses to heal tissue injuries.
Sports Medicine Management
- Custom Sole Supports Orthotics – www.solesupports.com
Hyprocure Implant Technology
- Revolutionary treatment for pediatric and adult “flat foot” deformity.
The product is the HyProCure™ Sinus Tarsi Implant. This stent is creating a revolution in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. This “internal” orthotic realigns not only the bones of the hind foot but can also help to restore the alignment to the rest of the body. The stent lasts forever, is completely reversible, and can be performed on anyone older than three with a flexible deformity. www.hyperpronation.com