Plantar warts are, at an absolute minimum, annoying, irritating, and embarrassing.
That’d be bad enough. But there are more problems. If a plantar wart is positioned in a spot that has to bear weight or is exposed to repetitive friction, it can also be outright painful. Plus, warts can easily spread and multiply. If you don’t treat them, they may take months (or years) to go away on their own.
Even worse: traditional wart removal strategies like acidic medications, cryotherapy, laser, and surgery have spotty track records and can cause collateral damage to your skin. And, over-the-counter products tend to be a total waste of money.
But now, here’s the GREAT news:
There’s a breakthrough treatment available that can eradicate warts faster, safer, and more conveniently than ever before. It’s called Swift Microwave Therapy, and it’s one of the many advanced services available from Lakes Foot and Ankle Associates.
Why Choose Swift?
Swift microwave therapy has several huge advantages over traditional wart treatments, with basically no downsides:
- The cure rate is much higher.
- There’s no lasting pain or discomfort, beyond maybe the 2 to 3 seconds of direct application of the therapy (and even this is very mild).
- There’s no collateral damage to healthy tissue, no breaking of the skin, and no need for any bandages, dressings, or medications.
- There’s no downtime. You can go right back to work, hobbies, or whatever it was you had planned for the day.
- There’s no aftercare. You don’t need to do anything between appointments. There are no bandages to change or creams to apply.
Swift microwave therapy is FDA-approved and completely safe. We’ve been extremely pleased with the results, and we’re convinced that this is the new gold standard treatment approach for pesky warts!
So if you want to get rid of those frustrating, fleshy bumps as quickly, safely, and conveniently as possible, give the team at Lakes Foot and Ankle Associates a call today at (248) 360-3888.